At LA LA Lasagna people are at the heart of our organisation and of everything we do, with passion and attention focused on giving our customers the best possible experience and, of course, the same goes for our staff.
We are looking for 'Lasagna Ambassadors' who are flexible and well organised.
People who possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as motivating others and have a genuine desire to work in the food industry with a structured career path.
We set the stage for your success, with frequent opportunities to learn more, branch out and build on your professional potential.
Our Reward and Recognition scheme helps to share the love too, with real rewards and incentives to thank you for working hard and making LA LA Lasagna great, inspiring co-workers to do the same.
We like to nurture talent and reward good work, every step of the way.
- Flexible schedule: part or full time depending on the candidate's availability.
- Competitive hourly rate + tips + monthly bonuses based on merit and performance.
- Valid ServSafe certification or equivalent Food Handlers card.
- Valid California driver's license and clean record (for drivers only).
- High level of sanitation in the kitchen.
- A friendly outgoing personality, dependable, detail oriented, clean and polished appearance.
- Reliable transportation and cellphone.
If all this sounds like you, please submit your resume pasted into the body of the side form.
We look forward to hearing from you!